Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"forks n knives, baby"

Photobucket

This is my first "Painting a Day" project. When I don't have a custom order to do, I am going to try to get a painting or drawing finished each day. I think it will keep me motivated and it will definitely build my inventory.

The title, "forks n knives, baby" is an inside joke. It came from one of my adorable little cousins, Colleen... we don't know where she picked it up, but she was running around the house saying, "forks n knives, baby" ... well it sounded more like this, "foks n knives, babay". Both hysterical and a little scary. :)

This is on sale now on my etsy shop: http://www.JaclynBergantino.Etsy.com
$10 each or all three for $25.

Each painting measures 3"x9". Acrylic on canvas paper. Can either be kept together on the same paper or separated. Can either be framed or mounted on wood.

Custom orders and prints available. Message me for details.

No comments: