Thursday, August 25, 2011

ABSTRACT

You can find these pieces and more in my shop.

Abstract art used to be an appreciated, but not understood form of art to me.  I've been dabbling in abstract lately and I've really started to grow a love for it.  Particularly line drawings or paintings.. work that tends to be visually and technically very delicate and intricate.  Art that when you look at, you know that it endured a lot of time spent and focus. 

Personally, I like to create art that people can identify with, appreciate, and most importantly... want to buy!     I recently stumbled upon this website.  It has a lot of really cool abstract art and prints for sale by different artists.

Homework assignment!  Everyone try to recreate their favorite 2-D abstract art.. use any medium & any size.  Email your work to me & I'll post them here where we can all take a vote


No comments: