Sunday, September 18, 2011

Juice Cleanse

I've decided to do a cleanse!  I bought all organic fresh produce and ingredients and just finished making all my juices so I can start a juice cleanse right away.  I'm really excited about it but at the same time I'm a little nervous about feeling tired with my way too busy schedule right now.  But I'll have to struggle through it because I need to get healthy fast and hopefully loose a few pounds in the process!

Ingredients list:
Green Leafy green & Root Vegetables: kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, parsley, cucumber, celery, green apples, lemon juice, carrots, beets

Almond Water: almonds, dates, vanilla extract, sea salt, filtered water

I'm also doing two Detox juices using lemon, cayenne pepper, filtered water, and pineapple, pears, ginger, mint

There is also an Aloe Vera Water for a system "flush",  Coconut water for hydration, and I need to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. 

My goal is to last the whole week..
wish me luck!

No comments: