Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Birthday Season!

I love October, it's home to Halloween and my birthday.  The aging I can do without, but the decorating is amazing
 
 I'm sure I could've made this myself, but I bought this faux raven's feather wreath at Target for only $20.  I've used it for a few years now and I love it. 

 I also really love decorating the interior of your home for Halloween, keeping that haunted house feeling inside as well as outside.  Above is a design idea I got from Country Living magazine.  


This dinning room table is not only set for entertaining a Halloween party but check out this wallpaper! 

How simple and sweet is this idea from Woman's Day Magazine?!




 
This is also from Country Living Magazine.  I really love it and I'm going to try to do it myself.   I'll be sure to post a photo of the completed project.


1 comment:

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

Cute stuff! Love the candy corn candle centerpieces.